Terms and Conditions条款与条件
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully - you may wish to print this page out for future reference.
1. Company Details
The ISTD is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England, no. 392978 and registered charity no. 250397. The registered office is 22/26 Paul Street, London EC2A 4QE and the VAT number is 233 2336 96.
2. Contact Details
Tel: +44 (0)20 7377 1577
Admin Fax: +44 (0)20 7247 8309
3. The ISTD-China.org website, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Those who access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws and taxes as applicable.
4. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
5. To register on the website you must be least 18 years of age.
6. The ISTD does not accept any responsibility for any website not under our control, which may act as a portal to our site or be connected by a link with our site.
7. As a benefit to customers, the website may include information or links to events which are not entirely organised by the ISTD. The organisation and staging of these events are not within our control. Therefore the ISTD is not liable for these events.
8. The ISTD reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods/service at its discretion.
9. The following terms and conditions apply for the 2014 ISTD summer schools in Beijing:
i) The ISTD will not refund any incurred costs (such as travel and accommodation) unless the event is cancelled by the ISTD less than three weeks before the start date of the event.
ii) The ISTD reserves the right to refuse applications on the grounds of health and safety or if acceptance would contravene its Regulatory Authority Approval.
iii) Delegates are responsible for their own personal property. The ISTD cannot accept responsibility for any loss, theft or damage caused to personal effects.
iv) All delegates must provide emergency contact details for the duration of their time at the event.
v) The personal filming or photography of the event is not permitted without the expressed written permission of the ISTD.
vi) Photographs/Film may be taken throughout this event by an official representative of the ISTD. The photographs/film may be used by the ISTD for publicity purposes and to illustrate articles in various dance related magazines, events, exhibitions and on ISTD websites.
10, The ISTD is an independent body. Advertising on this site does not imply an endorsement of the advertiser’s products or services by the ISTD. We reserve the right to refuse to publish or alter advertisements without notice for the purpose of complying with the legal and moral obligations placed on the ISTD.
11. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
12. Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales under English Law.
13. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions.
ISTD是一家在英格兰注册的担保有限公司，注册编号：392978，注册慈善机构编号：250397。注册办公地址为22/26 Paul Street, London EC2A 4QE，增值税号为233 2336 96。
电话：+44 (0)20 7377 1577
行政传真：+44 (0)20 7247 8309